Not my week, I swear...buffindexed+makehistory ...

The Hermit Hacker scrappy at hub.org
Fri Sep 10 16:54:31 UTC 1999

Okay, found the problem...its an "operator error" thing, but one that
shouldn't happen, IMHO...

My CNFS buffers were empty, so no Overview records were being written to
OverTmpFile...

Turning off hte -I -O options appears to "fix it", but maybe a quick:

if(OverTmpFile == NULL) return;

at the beginning of FlushOverTmpFile is in order? *raised eyebrow