ctlinnd cancel ... ?

Katsuhiro Kondou kondou at nec.co.jp
Sat Sep 11 14:27:42 UTC 1999

In article <19990911201922L.kondou at inn.do.mms.mt.nec.co.jp>,
	Katsuhiro Kondou <kondou at nec.co.jp> wrote;

} } To kill a local posting, and it isn't removing it...even though it says
} } okay...
} }
} } I don't think I'm doing it wrong, am I?
}
} I see the same problem on my testing server,
} and will try to fix it.

I see this with timecaf, and I suspect you're also
running timecaf.  This happens, until another cancel
on the different file is done.  I think this is due
to gain good performance when fastrm is invoked.  Am
I right, Richard?  If so, SMsetup(SM_IMMEDIATECANCEL)
which is not impletented yet would be solve this.
--
Katsuhiro Kondou