innreport feature request ...

Laszlo Vecsey master at internexus.net
Wed Sep 29 15:36:26 UTC 1999

Also, how about the following for a way to find out individual user stats.

A program that has two pipes, one for handling the news information of
when people sign on and off for nntp, and the other for the radius
information of when people actually sign on and off a dialup. This way the
program can figure things out and maintain stats in realtime.

Or have both radius and inn output the stats in a db file to be processed
later, or just process the individual log files as ascii.. but I like the
realtime approach ;)

The whole pipe thing is inspired from the way qmail is designed; has
anyone considered what inn would be like if it was designed like qmail?