Cleaning up INN2.2.2 due to duplicate messages?

Edwin edwin.yau at rdel.co.uk
Tue Apr 4 09:00:45 UTC 2000

I reduced the size of one of my CNFS buffers last night as I ran out of
disk space (expiry wasn't working).  This has left me with a problem in
that I now have lots of expired messages and I'm getting error messages
like:

Apr  3 22:04:12 mailsvr nnrpd[8960]: ntwn0134.rrds.co.uk cant find end
of line 88427614 Permission denied

I ran a 'makehistory -b' command but do I need to run a makeactive as
well?  What is the correct procedure to clean up the active and history
files?

--

Rgds,

Edwin