Cleaning up INN2.2.2

Katsuhiro Kondou kondou at nec.co.jp
Thu Apr 6 12:54:06 UTC 2000

In article <38EC71C3.107F7944 at rdel.co.uk>,
	Edwin <edwin.yau at rdel.co.uk> wrote;

} > You have very old articles in those groups that have never expired, at
} > least so far as whatever data renumber uses says.  Maybe old overview
} > entries for old articles?  Whatever it is, it sounds like nightly expire
} > didn't clean it up.  :/
}
} So what can I do to solve this?  Any suggestions?  Or do I have to wait
} for INN2.3?

You can fix by recreating whole overview.  This can
be done with makehistory.  For 2.2.*(cnfs), overview
index is purged only if article is vanished(
overwritten) when expiry.  For 2.3, overview data
keeps staying only if article exists when expiry.
--
Katsuhiro Kondou