ChangeLog

Kevin McKinnon kevin at sunshinecable.com
Mon Apr 10 17:01:44 UTC 2000

Russ Allbery wrote:
> I generated the INN 2.3 ChangeLog, and it was about 200KB total.  Do
> people feel this is worth including in the distribution in addition to the
> more general notes in the NEWS file?  It seemed like a bit of overkill to
> me, but I can generate it and include it if people feel it should be
> there.

Hi Russ,

I'd argue that just about anybody running an INN server probably has
enough bandwidth that an extra 200K (less, gzip'd) file will be
inconsequential.

Personally, I'd like to see this file included.

Cheers,
Kev

Kevin McKinnon, Sr. News Administrator              news at sunshinecable.com
Sunshine Communications Cable Internet       http://news.sunshinecable.com
[cronkite.sunshinecable.com  INN2.3  Incoming Curr:10.9Mbps,Peak:17.9Mbps]