creating inn with largefiles

Katsuhiro Kondou kondou at nec.co.jp
Tue Apr 11 22:19:50 UTC 2000

In article <ylwvm628fo.fsf at windlord.stanford.edu>,
	Russ Allbery <rra at stanford.edu> wrote;

} Are you using gcc or the vendor compiler?  And if you're using gcc, did
} you compile it before or after applying the patches?  gcc makes its own
} private copies of the header files when it's compiled, which means that
} sometimes you have to recompile it to pick up patches to the system header
} files (or at least re-run fixincludes).

I used gcc 2.7.2.3 when I tested.  And it was made
after applying all patches.

} I'm grasping at straws here a bit, though.  I just know that it does seem
} to work for me.  (I routinely apply *all* Solaris patches that apply to
} the packages I have installed, though, not just the recommended cluster.)

And it works for gcc 2.95.2.  I don't think 2.7.2.3
is suitable for creating inn with largefiles.  Is
there anyone who runs largefiles with 2.7.2.3 without
any problem?
--
Katsuhiro Kondou