New sample readers.conf file

Todd Olson tco2 at cornell.edu
Thu Apr 13 14:26:10 UTC 2000

Hi Russ

>Here's a new cut at a sample readers.conf file.

It would be nice for this file to state the maximum line length for the file.

It would be nice for one of the examples to show how to handle lines
longer than 80characters (just to demonstrate that there are no continuation
characters)

In the case that one wants a hosts line that is longer than the max length
it would be nice to have an example of how to do this...
   a) is it just multiple host lines in one stanza?
   b) is it multiple stanzas that map to the same access group?

This is relevant to Cornell, because we have *many* sites off the main
campus that we need to provide access to and the are all over the
name&IP space.

Regards,
Todd Olson
Cornell University