expireover

Kenichi Okada okada at opaopa.org
Sun Apr 16 07:50:47 UTC 2000

I use inn-BETA-20000413 under next configuration.

inn.conf:
enableoverview:         false
useoverchan:            true
ovmethod:               buffindexed

newsfeeds:
overview!:*,!alt.*:Tc,WnteO:/usr/news/bin/overchan

I get next messages of news.daily.

expireover: could not expire alt.nl.kabel.tebenet
expireover: could not expire alt.games.bitmap-brothers
expireover: could not expire free.it.comp.speedychat
expireover: could not expire alt.cable.wanadoo.bordeaux
expireover: could not expire alt.falseidols.com.damian.spriggs.uses.freebsd
expireover: could not expire free.it.vegetarianesimo
expireover: could not expire alt.nonags
expireover: could not expire free.it.fanculolapolitica

The groups were made since I have done 'makehistory -I -O'.
Their overviews seem to have been not made correctly.

% telnet myserver 119
list active free.it.fanculolapolitica
215 Newsgroups in form "group high low flags".
free.it.fanculolapolitica 0000000000 0000000001 y
.
group free.it.fanculolapolitica
411 No such group free.it.fanculolapolitica

Thank you.

--
Kenichi Okada
mailto:okada at opaopa.org