Problem with ctlinnd newgroup

Nicole Britz inn at nacamar.de
Mon Apr 17 08:25:08 UTC 2000

Hi Russ,

Russ Allbery schickte folgendes in den Datenstrom:
> Stop INN complete, clean out the active file, and restart it.  After doing
> that, are you still seeing these problems?

That's what I do all the time, because INN refuses starting with a
'bad active'. So I clean out the file, start INN and start all over
again ctlinndnewgrouping. The result is the same.

Greetings
nikki

--
              Nicole Britz  |  Nacamar Data Communications GmbH
 Unix-Systemadministration  |  Robert-Bosch-Str. 32 / D-63303 Dreieich