fetching articles : suck + innxmit -> broken pipe ?

Oliver.Kowalke at freudenberg.de Oliver.Kowalke at freudenberg.de
Tue Apr 25 19:54:18 UTC 2000

Hi,

I'm useing inn-1.7.x on Linux. I have a problem with fetching news from the
newsserver from my ISP. The news will be fetched with suck with this script:

  #!/bin/sh

  suck news.nacamar.de -M -c -A -hl localhost \
  -dt /tmp -dm /var/lib/news/Msgs -dd /var/lib/news \
  -bi /var/spool/news/in.coming/newsserver.batch
  /usr/lib/news/bin/innxmit localhost
/var/spool/news/in.coming/newsserver.batch

If I call this script I can see that suck fetches articles from the remote
newsserver but innxmit displays following:

  No check ... Broken Pipe.
  Rebuilding batch file.

I can't read articles with the newsreader because 0 articles are available
(but suck fetched 200 articles).
What's  wrong?

With regards,
Oliver