Problem with moderated groups

Paulo Roberto de Lima paulo at veilingnet.com.br
Tue Aug 8 17:40:55 UTC 2000

Hi there,
I've got the following problem here :
- I installed the INN, ok ! I can post and read articles to the open groups.
- When I post an article to a moderated group, it goes to the moderator's email ! Ok, I know that's how it works, but as the moderator, I can't send the article to the group (approve it) to be published. I know I have to insert a header Approved: moderator at mydomain.com, I'm doing this by inserting the Approved line and replying the article to the news server, but it's going to the moderator's email again instead of being published in the group.
How should I do it ? Does anyone know how to solve this problem ?

I'd appreciate any help,

Paulo Roberto de Lima