Broken build?

Javier Henderson javier at KJSL.COM
Thu Aug 10 18:48:49 UTC 2000

Russ Allbery writes:

 > Javier Henderson <javier at KJSL.COM> writes:
 >
 > > 	I cvsup'd today (had not done so since July 20th) and
 > > won the following:
 >
 > > /bin/sh ./getsafe.sh ../samples/innreport.conf innreport.conf
 > > make: don't know how to make ../samples/control.ctl. Stop
 > > *** Error code 2
 >
 > You should have a samples/control.ctl file in your tree; is it not there?

	Nope.

	Hm... how did the build succeed last time? Weird, now that I
think about it. The build definitely succeeded the last time I built
from sources on July 20th:

> telnet news 119
Trying 166.88.5.10...
Connected to Cartero.KJSL.COM.
Escape character is '^]'.
200 news.kjsl.com InterNetNews NNRP server INN 2.4.0 (20000720 CVS prerelease) ready (posting ok).

-jav