INN 2.3.0 available for testing

Karl Kleinpaste karl at charcoal.com
Wed Aug 23 02:11:51 UTC 2000

I picked up 2.3.0 and upgraded my beta 0808 to it.  It was perfect for
2 days, but this morning's daily report informs me e.g.:

expireover: could not expire alt.internet.providers.uk
expireover: could not expire clari.world.europe.italy
expireover: could not expire comp.security.pgp.announce
expireover: could not expire news.software.misc

This is something I mentioned was happening a couple weeks ago; I was
told that these reports didn't matter and that the code had changed,
so that was when I upgraded to 0808.  But I'm wondering why I'm still
getting the complaints.

tradspool & tradindexed overview.  Linux RH6.2.

--karl