inn on solaris

Joseph Sirucka jsirucka at netics.com.au
Fri Aug 25 03:07:54 UTC 2000

Hi Inners

   I recently compiled inn 2.3.0 on solaris 8 on a sparc station 10.

   My problem is this, how do I configure inn corectly. I have run by the

   INSTALL file and sites of the web. One problem I have is when starting
in
   vi 'su -c news /usr/local/news/bin/rc.news" my /var/adm/messages comes
up
   with SERVER can't gethostbyname vic.news.telstra.net.

   What have I not got configured in /usr/local/news/etc.

   I am trying to connect to telstra bigpond.

   Has anybody done this, especailly with telstra.

   Also my inn machine does not feed else where except as a standalone
with
   its upstream being vic.news.telstra.net.

   Hope to hear from someone soon.

   Joseph Sirucka

   joseph.sirucka at netics.com.au