Overview data goes wrong in inn-STABLE-20000825.

tyro01 tyro01 at kornet.net
Sun Aug 27 00:48:23 UTC 2000

> In article <20000826081702.A11633 at kornet.net>,
> 	tyro01 <tyro01 at kornet.net> wrote;

> } The problems are ...
> } One Message-ID has two article number in a same group.

> It's not overview problem, but may be history problem
> which got duplicated articles and treated as its behavior
> before it gets enough entries.  Are you running non-
> taggedhash?

  When I install 2.3.0 at first time, I did not use it.
  When I update it to 2.3.1-pre, I enabled taggedhash.

  How do I fix history?

  man page says,
  "makehistory -b -f history.n -O -l 30000 -I,
  makedbz -s `wc -l < history` -f history.n,
  mv xxx.n.xx xxx.xx"
  but, I could not fix it.

> } And Lines: of overview is not same as ther Line: head of
> } the article.

> Can you count it with actual article?  Which is correct?

  Line: head of the article is correct.

  "xover <Message-ID>" show me 81 lines.
  "head <Message-ID>" show me 810 lines
  "sm token | sed '1,/^$/d' | wc -l " show me 810 lines.

  How do I fix it ?

  Thank you for yuur reply.

TIA.

PS. Replying to mail from mailing list does not go
    to mailing list. Needs to change mailing list filter ?