inndtelnet 2.3.0

Shain Miley smiley at tvdata.com
Tue Aug 29 20:08:49 UTC 2000

Hello,
I have a innd  1.5.1 machine that has been acting as our news server for a while.  It needs to be upgraded so i am trying to configure a 2.3.0 machine to stand in it's place.  The machine with innd 2.3.0 is not getting the articles from the other machine.  It gets the list of possible one's and it creates the tradspool.map file but if I go into the spool directory only the comp dir exists...this is because I did some test posting in the comp.os.linux news group to make sure the new server would recieve posts.  All looks well except I cannot seem to get the actual articles...can anyone help.  Thanks.
Shain
PS- I don't see any errors in either systems log files.