AGAIN: buffindexed: ovaddrec could not get new block

Mirek Luc mirecki at nask.pl
Sun Dec 3 18:56:14 UTC 2000

On Thu, 30 Nov 2000, Mirek Luc wrote:

> On Thu, 30 Nov 2000, Katsuhiro Kondou wrote:
>
> > Seeing the header of ovbuff which you privately sent me, the
> > number of used blocks recorded in the header is different from
> > bit map of the block.  Did you have system crash?
> No disk errors, no kernel panic, no system crashes.
Ghrrr...:-(((
I tried to rebuild OV and history databases using only one 2GB OV buff:
makehistory -b -f history.new -F -I -O
                               ^ overchan
Here are results:
Dec  3 19:25:38 pippin overchan[1473]: buffindexed: ovaddrec could not get
new block
Dec  3 19:25:38 pippin overchan[1473]: buffindexed: no space left for
buffer, adding 'de.talk.jokes'
And:
45 % overview space used
What should I do now? Hmmm, I added the next OV buff but...

-Mirek