I/O error and question about CNFS.

Roberto Bertucci roberto.bertucci at unisource.it
Wed Jan 5 09:56:26 UTC 2000

OK, in effect i have some problem with a GBIC module...

BTW, i added 4 brand new 2GB cycbuffers, modified cycbuff.conf and
restarted innd with xexec option.

Now, cnfsstat is saying:
Cannot open Cycbuff /newsspool2/77

/newsspool2/77 is one of the new cycbuffers, of course. The message is the
same trying to access to other new buffers.

The main differences with the running cycbuffers are the size (old ones are
512MB) and the path (/newsspool for the old  and /newsspool2 for the new ).

Is there anything i am missing?
inn is v2.2.1 and solaris7 is the OS.

Thank you,
Roberto.