new ovdb release, plus a bunch of other patches

Katsuhiro Kondou kondou at nec.co.jp
Thu Jan 13 17:17:55 UTC 2000

In article <200001122003.OAA20470 at darkside.norand.com>,
	Heath Kehoe <hakehoe at norand.com> wrote;

} As an additional incentive, there are additional fixes in there not
} related to ovdb:

You've used SendIOb() instead of SendIOv() in
nnrpd/article.c  Maybe this is because ovdb
returns static area at OVsearch(), I've not
yet seen ovdb the code although.  I think this
can be resolved in ovdb like buffindexed does.
It allocates a big buffer in buffindexed_opensearch(),
returns address in the area in buffindexd_search()
and frees it at buffindexed_closesearch().
Can you modify the ovdb code to do so?
--
Katsuhiro Kondou