copy news to email

Joe Konecny jkonecn at green-mfg.com
Fri Jul 7 13:08:08 UTC 2000

Very new to inn so please bear with me...  I set up inn 2.2.2 as
a test.  We plan to host newsgroups that are local groups only
as a forum for help to a user group.  No worldwide groups will
be used.  Some people have complained that they cannot access
news because port 119 is blocked at their site.  Is it possible
to send articles posted to the group over email automatically?
If so is there anywhere I can look for help doing this?  Also
is there info on how to mirror the groups on a web based
interface?