trn - no post

Bill Davidsen davidsen at tmr.com
Tue Jul 11 12:14:54 UTC 2000

I built a "new" trn, test-72, on a Linux box. Tried reading and it worked
fine, but when I post the message drops into the bit bucket. No wornings,
no problems reported, but no POST command ever sent to the server either.

I looked at the build options, old trn works from this machine to the same
server, tried a few other servers, etc.

Does this sound familiar to anyone? I am really a few months (or more)
from having time to debug this, and even farther from having it move up
the to-do list if I did have time. I can just tell users to use the old
version, but I'd like to know, since  user wants to be in a group
requiring PGP signed articles.

--
bill davidsen <davidsen at tmr.com>
  CTO, TMR Associates, Inc