Anything else needed for 2.3.0?

Bill Davidsen davidsen at tmr.com
Wed Jul 12 13:31:28 UTC 2000

On 11 Jul 2000, Russ Allbery wrote:

> There were some bug reports that I think have now been fixed, and I
> realize that some folks are still having problems with various aspects of
> the different overview methods, but none of that looks to be fixed in the
> very short run.  Given that, I think it makes sense to release 2.3.0 and
> move forward.

  My question is, is ovdb working or should it be marked as experimental
in some way. I hear people say that it works with the right version of db,
but they are talking to folks who have problems, not about their own
success, I think.

> Any objections?  Anything else that needs to go in first?  Speak up now...

  Not from me. If you think it's ready to roll, roll it.

--
bill davidsen <davidsen at tmr.com>
  CTO, TMR Associates, Inc