innreport problem

Fletcher Mattox fletcher at cs.utexas.edu
Fri Jul 14 18:49:05 UTC 2000

When I manually kill and restart a long running innfeed, innreport 3.0.2
gets the outgoing stats wrong in the daily report.  It appears to include
the "global" syslog entry.  That entry, of course, represents the life
of the process, which is often several weeks or more.  My stats for that
day are vastly inflated.

It seems like someone else would have noticed this before now, so I'm
wondering if I've got an old version of innreport or if something about
my configuration is causing this.  Has anyone else seen it?