Inn 2.3 date of release

Kevin McKinnon kevin at sunshinecable.com
Tue Jul 18 17:48:24 UTC 2000

> Does anyone can give me a date for the release of the stable version of inn
> 2.3, cause i must install my news server those days and i don't know if i
> can wait inn 2.3

I say go for it.  I've been running 2.3 for almost a year now
(through most of 2.3's beta lifespan) and have nothing but good
things to say about it.  It's required minimal maintenance, current
uptime of 141 days, and that's when we re-did the standby electrical
system in the office.  (But I will need to shut it down soon so I can
throw a few more hard drives at it! ;-)

Just grab the current snapshot from the ISC ftp site and let 'er rip.

Cheers,
Kev

Kevin McKinnon, System/Network Administrator     kevin at sunshinecable.com
Sunshine Communications                     http://www.sunshinecable.com