lastest cvs, net problem?

Jeff Clark jclark at xnet.com
Fri Jul 21 19:16:31 UTC 2000

I just updated inn to the latest cvs (as of 12:00 CST or so).  I deleted
my suspect overview database (bufferindexed) to go with the ovdb
method.  The overview information is regerating just fine (quickly I might
add).  Now when I start (rc.news) inn, all the right processes start,
connections to peers are established, but nothing happens :)  No
incoming/outgoing feeds (turned up innfeed debug, nothing
interesting).  After looking at netstat, I see all my peers show up like:

newsfeed.xnet.com.33292 chicago-news-feed1.bbnplanet.com.nntp     0      0
8760      0 SYN_SENT
newsfeed.xnet.com.33293 news-backup-west1.sprintlink.net.nntp     0      0
8760      0 SYN_SENT

Any suggestions?

-JC