overview size? ovdb

Vallo Kallaste vallo at matti.ee
Thu Jul 27 16:38:14 UTC 2000

Hi

I'm running test box with 2.3-BETA 20000711 snapshot. Mainly CNFS, local
groups in tradspool, groupbasedexpiry and ovdb overview. Install
document mentioned that ovdb overview needs more space than other
methods, but I can't believe my eyes, overview database takes almost 1GB
for BIG8 feed, not to mention local groups which take only percent of
this. Ovdb configuration is as distributed with snapshot, 32 ov?????
files with sizes of 7MB to 80M taking overall almost of 1GB. Is it
normal or otherwise which will be normal overview size for BIG8 feed?

Thanks
--

Vallo Kallaste
vallo at matti.ee