[SPAM?] Articles not in active or history

bill davidsen davidsen at tmr.com
Sat Jul 29 13:03:57 UTC 2000

In article <R2_REPOST_4.3.1.2.20000718105346.00a97540 at exchange.edgix.com> you write:

| How is it that we have article files in the spool directory that are not
| listed in the history or active files?

  You probably need to run one of the many tools designed to correct
this. I've been running CNFS long enough to have forgotten just shich
they are.

  As a last resort you can run makehistory, check if your version has
the ability to add things to history instead of rebuilding.
--
bill davidsen <davidsen at tmr.com>
  CTO, TMR Associates, Inc