???

Russ Allbery rra at stanford.edu
Sun Jun 4 09:44:49 UTC 2000

Robert Milkowski <milek at task.gda.pl> writes:

> I got in logs

> nnrpd[8907]: SM could not find token type or method was not initialized
> (201)

> so clients can't see any messages.
> Bu if I take any token from history and do
> sm token
> I get article... what can be wrong?

It sounds like you've got article tokens for a storage type that no longer
exists.  Have you done any modification or renumbering of storage classes
in storage.conf?  Another possibility is corrupted overview, as I believe
that's what does the mapping from article number to storage token.

makehistory on existing pre-storage API tradspool spools also seems to
have problems along these lines.