Help with innfeed

Mike Hendrix mike at logical.net
Mon Jun 12 14:26:45 UTC 2000

Recently I have received the honor of maintaining our news server here.
We are running on an E450 with solaris, using innfeed to ship out
articles.

The problem - when we switched from another machine providing our news
service to this one, all of our outbound feeds stopped working.  I am
fairly new to this and don't really have a clue as to what is the problem.
If anyone can help out with this issue it would be greatly appreciated.

"I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways
that won't work." - Thomas Edison

Michael Hendrix           mike at logical.net
Systems Engineer
Logical Net / Capital Net (518) 292-4509