gup etc.

Alexander Koch efraim at argh.org
Thu Jun 15 06:15:39 UTC 2000

Hi Russ.

On Wed, 14 June 2000 13:35:22 -0700, Russ Allbery wrote:
> Added to the pending list of stuff to go into the FAQ.  I'd love to
> eventually incorporate some equivalent to this directly into INN, but
> that's one of those long-term projects that I'm awash in at the moment.

An include statement would be fine, too, for gup would not
have to touch my newsfeeds directly... The gup from Marco is
really solid, it works well for me for months whereas the
old one from time to time scratched my newsfeeds...

Reagrds,
Alexander

--
Alexander Koch - <>< - WWJD - aka Efraim - PGP 0xE7694969 - ARGH-RIPE