Very minor quibble

Paul Tomblin ptomblin at xcski.com
Thu Jun 15 18:04:47 UTC 2000

I build inn-STABLE-20000614.  Then my sysadmin reinstalled perl 5.6.0 in a
different place so I had to configure and build again.  I did a "make
clean", blew away config.cache, then a "./configure ....", and a "make",
and make started complaining that site/foo was different from samples/foo
for several different values of foo.  For reasons I don't quite
understand, the site/* scripts had the wrong location of "sh", but that's
not a big deal.  But it seems to me that either "make clean" or
"./configure" should have cleaned out the site/*.  Should I have done a
"make clobber" instead?

--
Paul Tomblin <ptomblin at xcski.com>, not speaking for anybody
There are two major products that come out of Berkeley: LSD and UNIX.