Irregularitys

Paul Tomblin ptomblin at xcski.com
Mon Jun 19 20:06:45 UTC 2000

Quoting Swat (god at swatweb.com):
> Ok, I had innd working beautifuly. Then i did ctlinnd rmgroup junk. The
> server went down and when i try to restart it it apparently starts, but it
> doesnt do anything if you see what i mean.
>
> I think that the database files or something are corrupted. Can anyone help?
>
> Thank you very much,

Did you try just putting an entry for junk back in db/active?
Make sure innd is stopped, edit db/active (it's a plain text file).  Copy
a previous entry, change the group name to "junk", and change all the
numerals to 0s.

--
Paul Tomblin <ptomblin at xcski.com>, not speaking for anybody
Mommy, what does "Formatting Drive C:" mean?