Perl filtering -> INN 2.2.2 (rewriting headers)

James Ralston qralston+ml.inn-workers at andrew.cmu.edu
Tue Jun 27 20:38:18 UTC 2000

On Tue, 27 Jun 2000, Johannes Verelst wrote:
> from the '~news/bin/filter/' subdir I edit the 'filter_innd.pl' file.
> But unfortunately writing the '%hdr' assoc. array has no effect.

The %hdr hash should not be modified inside filter_innd.pl's
filter_art().  If you want to modify headers, you need to do it in
filter_nnrpd.pl's filter_post() routine.

For more details, please read the README.perl_hook file from the 2.2.2
distribution.

--
James Ralston, Information Technology
Software Engineering Institute