Before 2.3.0 can/should go out the door ...

The Hermit Hacker scrappy at hub.org
Tue Jun 27 20:56:18 UTC 2000

I just 'downgraded' the server that I've been having the connection
problems with from -CURRENT to STABLE-2_3 ... last I checked, with
-CURRENT, I'm still getting the connection problems where it dumps core
for every "external" connection.  Will provide more details tomorrow once
I've had a chance to check out STABLE-2_3 and see how that one is running,
but unless I'm doing somethign totally stupid in my configs that nobody
else is seeing either, there is a bug there that I think should be fixed
before release ...

... and I'm more then happy to have someone point out that stupid thing if
it fixes it :)

More details tomorrow AM ...

Systems Administrator @ hub.org
primary: scrappy at hub.org           secondary: scrappy@{freebsd|postgresql}.org