2.2 HTMLized status report in 2.3?

Brandon Hume hume at Den.BOFH.Halifax.NS.Ca
Wed Mar 1 16:39:46 UTC 2000

I've just hooked up 2.3 on the campus news server.  The clients are IMMENSELY
pleased.  ("Thank you for fixing the server you broke last year!  You're a
god!"  :) )

I've noticed, though, that the HTMLized incoming feed report that was
present in 2.2 is gone.  Has it been taken out of 2.3, or have I forgotten
to push a button someplace?  I'm not going to die without it, but it was
handy.

--
Brandon Hume    - hume -> BOFH.Halifax.NS.Ca, http://WWW.BOFH.Halifax.NS.Ca/
                       -> Solaris Snob and general NOCMonkey