Format error in expire.ctl

Chris Martin c.martin at sheffield.ac.uk
Mon Mar 13 19:13:15 UTC 2000

I should have said: using inn-2000-02-07_03-02 on Linux (Redhat 6.1)
on a dual Pentium Pro with 256 Mb.

 <kondou at nec.co.jp> said:

}In article <m37lf7nlbq.fsf_-_ at ra200004.shef.ac.uk>,
}	Chris Martin <c.martin at sheffield.ac.uk> wrote;
} The line in expire.ctl it appears to be pointing to is
} 1:1:30:60

>> If you set true for groupbaseexpiry in inn.conf, you cannot use
>> above format in expire.ctl, which was not written in expire.ctl(5).
>> Just fixed the doc.

In ~news/etc/inn.conf:
groupbaseexpiry:	false

Just changed expire.ctl to (removed all comments in the hope that
character repositioning will do the trick (run right out of toe of
newt ;) )

/remember/:14
1:1:30:60
2:1:10:30
3:1:10:30
4:1:10:30
5:1:10:30
6:1:10:30
7:1:10:30
8:1:10:30
9:1:10:30
10:1:10:30
11:1:35:90
12:1:35:90
13:1:21:60
14:1:21:30
15:1:28:31
16:1:28:31

storage.conf is (removed comments and CNFS metacycbuffs):

method tradspool {
	   class: 1
	   newsgroups: shef.*
}
method tradspool {
	   class: 2
	   newsgroups: alt.games.mornington.cresent
}
method tradspool {
	   class: 3
	   newsgroups: alt.support.lupus