Towards 2.3...

Bill Davidsen davidsen at tmr.com
Wed Mar 29 23:00:42 UTC 2000

On 24 Mar 2000, Russ Allbery wrote:

> That would be good to have, but we could probably also do without it if
> need be.  I'm currently on vacation from my day job for two weeks, and
> during that period I intend to spend a bunch of time working on INN, as
> well as finding ways to clear more of my free time to work on INN in the
> future.
>
> What do people feel we need before 2.3 can go out the door?

Let it settle just a little bit without new features, and check that the
docs include an overview of what changed, new overview methods, etc.

And if the readers.conf doc could be expanded a bit... I know I mention
that often, but I fight with it often.

--
bill davidsen <davidsen at tmr.com>
  CTO, TMR Associates, Inc