inn on solaris 7 -- 32bit or 64 bit ?

Matus "fantomas" Uhlar uhlar at fantomas.sk
Thu Mar 30 14:26:06 UTC 2000

-> I'm building a new news-server and I'd like to how well inn works
-> with solaris 7 ? Does it ?

it should.

-> And if it works, can I install my solaris with 64bit support? Will inn
-> work with this?

solaris 7 has 64bit support. you probably want to allow using 64bit
registers on ultras. you have to use some compiler switches that will
produce 64-bit code. I don't know such switches, sorry.

--
 Matus "fantomas" Uhlar, sysadmin at NEXTRA, Slovakia; IRCNET admin of *.sk
 uhlar at fantomas.sk ; http://www.fantomas.sk/ ; http://www.nextra.sk/