INN config file parsing infrastructure

Russ Allbery rra at stanford.edu
Mon May 1 01:38:51 UTC 2000

Katsuhiro Kondou <kondou at nec.co.jp> writes:

> I think something like '%include file' would be useful when the file is
> quite large and not esay to read.

Oh yeah, good point, I was going to say something about that.

What do people prefer on syntax there?  Just a simple:

    include file

or something that starts with some other character?  On one hand, I'm a
bit hesitant to introduce another special character, but on the other hand
having a special character may simplify the parsing somewhat.  Although I
could just special-case "include" and not allow any group with that name.