still some probs after upgrade

Paul Theodoropoulos paul at atgi.net
Wed May 17 20:40:38 UTC 2000

After my travails yesterday with the upgrade from a january snapshot to the
saturday BETA, I wiped clean all my cycbuffs and ovcycbuffs, zero'ed out
the history and rebuilt the db, so essentially started from scratch.

I'm still getting about a screenful of the following in my nightly report,
just as I did when I had 10 million articles in my spool two days before:

Could not remove @050300002499000059AC0000000000000000@: Token not found
Could not remove @050300002499000059AD0000000000000000@: Token not found
Could not remove @050300002499000059AE0000000000000000@: Token not found
Could not remove @050300002499000059AF0000000000000000@: Token not found
Could not remove @050300002499000059B00000000000000000@: Token not found
Could not remove @050300002499000059B10000000000000000@: Token not found

I'm flummoxed. Any idea why this would continue to happen on an essentially
'virgin' install?