Problem with a new inn server

Elena Samsonova E.Samsonova at planetinternet.nl
Thu May 18 14:14:35 UTC 2000

Sounds like an anti-spam filter, it does not allow to post identical
articals in a row which is usually spam.  It is most probably cleanfeed.
If you are setting up a private news server, you are probably not worried
about spam, so you may want to disable the filter altogether.  See
bin/filter.  See also documentation at
http://web.inter.nl.net/users/Elena.Samsonova/unix/INN/v2.3/ for more
information on anti-spam filters.

-- Elena