Actived problem, Help !!! :-)

Michael East michael at jakinternet.co.uk
Thu May 18 14:32:24 UTC 2000

Hi,

when I try to run inncheck active I get the following error:
Scalar found where operator expected at (eval 1 ) line 2, at end of line
	(missing operator before ?)

I wonder if there is  bug with the version of INN included with SuSE 6.4.

I've Installed a few INN servers before and I have not seen this problem
before.

Regards,
Michael East