Feed only locally posted articles?

Bettina Fink laura at hydrophil.de
Sun May 28 22:26:10 UTC 2000

Julien Oster <joster+inn at soft-research.de> wrote:

> I'm searching for a clean way to feed some servers with articles,
> but only those that come from my newsserver, not from all the other
> feeds.

Use newsfeeds' "O" flag:

       OOriginator
              If this is used then articles  sent  to  this  feed
              must  contain  a X-Trace header and the first field
              in the header must match the  parameter  used  with
              this  flag.   Originator  can be a wildmat(3)-style
              pattern.  One use of this is to restrict  the  feed
              to locally generated posts.

Bye,
Bettina