inews problems with X-Trace when using mailpost

Rene Imbeau rimbeau at nortelnetworks.com
Wed May 31 17:32:10 UTC 2000

Hi,

I set up a mailing list server (majordomo) and a news server (INN).
I did the configuration in such way that when I send an email to a
mailing list, the email is posted in a corresponding discussion
group and when I

post an article in a discussion group it is sent the the correspond
mailing list. Everything seems to work well except that I always
receive the following message:

Subject: mailpost failure (localGroup.test): inews failed: Can't send
article to the server: 441 Can't set system "X-Trace" header (Article
not posted.)

Does somebody knows how to fix that?

I'm using INN v2.2.2.

Thanks

Rene

--
Rene Imbeau                     Nortel Networks
rimbeau at nortelnetworks.ca       3500 Carling Ave.