first time setup of inn.conf file

Steven Boothe steven at poiema.org
Wed May 31 17:47:20 UTC 2000

Hello and greetings again:

I'm making my way through setup for the first time and I have come across a
setting that has got me stumped...

The setting is "mta:", and the man page does give a description, but an example
would have been very much appreciated as well. I'm not sure what I need to put
for a value, but I'm guessing that I would put in the value for the path to elm
or mail right? Can someone please confirm this for me? Thanks so much.

Also, while I'm asking, I'm just commenting out those settings that are not set
by default. Is this going to be a problem later on?

Thanks so much again,

Steven

--
Steven Boothe