bad_history

John Newman jnn at jump.net
Fri Nov 10 00:24:28 UTC 2000

Well I recompiled from fresh sources.  I think there must've been a cached
off_t set to 32 bits  - I think I did at one time compile without largefiles.
The binary size of the new makedbz was slightly larger than the old one
and it barfed out until I changed my history.dir from 10 to 14.  So
I'm rebuilding dbz now....  Thanks for all the help so far.

--
John