Upcoming large cleanup checkin

Russ Allbery rra at stanford.edu
Sat Oct 7 08:59:06 UTC 2000

Heath Kehoe <heath.kehoe at intermec.com> writes:

>> [...]
>> I've left the OVDB stuff alone for right now since I know the same
>> version is being used in both 2.4 and 2.3; it can easily be left for a
>> second pass since the only thing it used that I was cleaning up was
>> BOOL.

> I can do the ovdb changes; I was already planning on changing NEW,
> REALLOC, et al to xmalloc, et al anyway.

Cool; I think ovdb is the only thing in the INN source base that uses BOOL
now, so it can go away in acconfig.h and config.h.in as soon as you get a
chance.  No rush.

The huge check-in is now done; let me know if I broke anything, including
with the recent large configure updates.  I've been testing compilation on
my laptop, which is running Linux, rather than on Solaris like I normally
do, so it's possible that I missed something platform-specific that Linux
wouldn't show.