CNFS Throttling problem

Nicole Britz inn at nacamar.de
Thu Oct 12 16:51:06 UTC 2000

Hello again,

Katsuhiro Kondou schickte folgendes in den Datenstrom:
> The message says what happens.  Can you show your storage.conf?

It was the one that comes with INN 2.3, I just removed the # for cnfs
and changed cycbuff.conf.

I've solved the problem in the meantime. Wildcards can be *very* useful. ;)
But I don't understand *why* the server was _throttling_, when an article
didn't match with storage.conf.

My storage.conf now looks like this and it seems to be working:

method cnfs {
       newsgroups: *
       class: 1
}

Anything should match here. ;o)

Nikki

--
              Nicole Britz  |  World Online - Nacamar
        System Engineering  |  Robert-Bosch-Str. 32 / D-63303 Dreieich
    http://www.nacamar.de/  |  newsmaster at de.worldonline.com
     fon: +49 6103 916-993  |  fax: +49 6103 916-199