My feed.

keith at telestream.com keith at telestream.com
Mon Oct 23 19:50:05 UTC 2000

After much reading through the INSTALL file for INN 2.3.0  I've got a
system that appears to be running. The one problem is that the feed from
my provider does not seem to be working. How is it I can tell if it is my
configuration that is wrong or is theirs? I've contacted them and they
said they put me in their config files to be able to feed to my server.
After reading so dang much I'm actualy unsure which files I may have even
screwed up. I can log onto the news server with a reader and get a list of
groups that but it's only a local listing as I ftpd a active and newsgroup
files from the suggested site in the INSTALL file.

Total INN newbie...
Keith

Keith W.
At the helm <for better or worse>